David and Cargill talk about why voiceover generally isn’t a good idea for horror films, and why your film or story doesn’t need to have revolutionary new ideas to share with the world to be great.
- See Cargill’s tweet that spawned this episode.
- Email us with your questions/thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ind more episodes of this show at writealongpodcast.com.
- Follow us on Twitter @writealongpod.
- Follow Cargill on Twitter @massawyrm.
- Follow David on Twitter @davechensky.
- Listen to Cargill’s other podcast Junkfood Cinema.
- Listen to David’s other podcast the Slashfilmcast.
Download or play now: