David and Cargill discuss how to pace scenes and how to get in and out of them. Later, they chat about Danny Boyle’s new film Yesterday and what we can learn about paying off premises.
- Read Cargill’s tweet that prompted this discussion.
- Email us with your questions/thoughts at email@example.com.
- ind more episodes of this show at writealongpodcast.com.
- Follow us on Twitter @writealongpod.
- Follow Cargill on Twitter @massawyrm.
- Follow David on Twitter @davechensky.
- Listen to Cargill’s other podcast Junkfood Cinema.
- Listen to David’s other podcast the Slashfilmcast.
Download or play below: